Thursday, May 20, 2004

Have a great day!

I woke up early today, excited over all
I get to do before the day ends.
I have responsibilities to fulfill today.
I am important.
My job is to choose what kind of day
I am going to have.

Today I can complain because
the weather is rainy...or
I can be thankful that the grass
is getting watered for free.

Today I can grumble
about my health...or
I can rejoice that I am alive.

Today I can mourn my
lack of friends...or
I can excitedly embark upon a
quest to discover new relationships.

Today I can whine because
I have to go to work...or
I can shout for joy because
I have a job to do.

Today I can murmur dejectedly because
I have to do housework...or
I can feel honored because Life has
provided shelter for my mind, body, and soul.

Today stretches ahead of me,
waiting to be shaped.
And here I am, the sculptor who
gets to do the shaping.

What today will be like is up to me.
I get to choose what kind of day
I will have!

Why Not Make It A Great Day?!?!?!

No comments:

Collections of Random Articles and Possibly Interesting Topics