Thursday, July 15, 2004

I just got on friendster.

Nothing to say much really, I just recently created an account on friendster, one of the more popular social networking hubs, similar to orkut and a whole bunch of others.

I've never really paid much attention to these kinds of things, and usually I'm more introverted, but really, I realized that maybe I should just plug in and let people find me. Besides, there isn't much to hide and at this point in my life I don't really want to disappear again. Those people who know me a little bit more than the rest understand my reasons for being invisible.

Well, I figure there's no harm. I made an internet post as far back as 1995 and its still archived for the world to see (it was probably a mistake.)

But I'm a businessman, I need the connections sooner or later, and its fun. Anyone interested in make-up? I'll work a demo on you absolutely free. For the guys, we have barongs. My sister does uniforms, my brother does alterations and hamburgers, I do computers and cosmetics and nutrition. (and for my friends from college, I also do public speaking, incidentally more feared than death they say.) BTW, I also teach jiu-jitsu part time to little kids.

err, yes, I do search engines too. Just google "David Racho" and this should be in the top 10. It was my pet experiment, and it worked.

The only thing I can't afford to post would be the illegal stuff, but for every Peter Parker, there is a Spiderman. (I got two 200 gigabyte drives, one 120 gigabyte drive, two 40 gig drives, and a bunch of smaller ones, you make a guess what they're for.) These things will be considered tiny a few years from now.

Maybe one of these days I'll go get certification for Microsoft or something.

So while oftentimes I'll have funky articles or stories here, occassionally I'll have my little rants and raves here to spice it up a bit.

No comments:

Collections of Random Articles and Possibly Interesting Topics