The 12 Absolutely Unbreakable Laws of Leadership by Brian Tracy
1. The Law of Integrity: Great business leadership is characterized by honesty, truthfulness and straight dealing with every person, under all circumstances.
2. The Law of Courage: The ability to make decisions and act boldly in the face of setbacks and adversity is the key to greatness in leadership.
3. The Law of Realism: Leaders deal with the world as it is, not as they wish it would be.
4. The Law of Power: Power gravitates to the person who can use it most effectively to get the desired results.
5. The Law of Ambition: Leaders have an intense desire to lead; they have a clear vision of a better future, which they are determined to realize.
6. The Law of Optimism: The true leader radiates the confidence that all difficulties can be overcome and all goals can be attained.
7. The Law of Empathy: Leaders are sensitive to and aware of the needs, feelings and motivations of their people.
8. The Law of Resilience: Leaders bounce back from the inevitable setbacks, disappointments and temporary failures experienced in the attainment of any worthwhile goal.
9. The Law of Independence: Leaders know who they are, what they believe in and they think for themselves.
10. The Law of Emotional Maturity: Leaders are calm, cool and controlled in the face of problems, difficulties and adversity.
11. The Law of Excellence: Leaders are committed to excellent performance of the business task and to continuous improvement.
12. The Law of Foresight: Leaders have the ability to predict and anticipate the future.